Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sunday Confessional: I Can't Do It All

A couple weeks ago I sent this picture to my husband while he was at work. The caption was "F*** this s**t, I'm going to bed" (There were no asterisks when I sent it to him)


Scary, right? My kitchen didn't look a whole lot better.
Sometimes I like to reread my own blog posts because I sound kind of amazing, gives me a good morale boost. But as you can see, I'm not amazing all the time. The amazingness is actually pretty rare.
This blog is one of the last things on my priority list. So please forgive me for being a horrible blogger. It has been a whole month since my last post and I have 4 half finished posts that I haven't gotten around to completing yet.
Hope is currenting watching Curious George and tearing up the living room so I can have 10 minutes to type this up. Hopefully Daddy will be home soon from hunting so I can get the October grocery lists typed up. I could go on, but there is no need for that! I just wanted to check in and say, I'm here, I'm trying, and I can't do it all!
Chime in! How do you cope with the hard days? I could certainly use some advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment